Friday, September 30, 2011

"I'm Gonna Put a Brick on Your Head...

so you'll stop growing!" This is a phrase we use in my family to say "stop growing-up so fast". It sounds a little weird now that I think about it but hopefully you have the same kind of silly phrases in your own family history.

I was going threw some old photos and it made me get all teary. I miss holding "little" Wyatt. He is seriously getting big and a bigger part of me really loves that he's growing and developing and changing but there is also the small part of me that's like "Really!? This is happening too fast!".

I say...WE NEED MORE OLINGERS!

We've gone from this:


To my very own ham!


GOSH! Could they be any cuter!

2 comments:

Brain Balance; An exercise in Creativity and Logic said...

Love, love, love this... all of you are pretty stinkin' cute if you ask me... :o) xoxoxoxoxoxox mom

Christen'sFamily said...

I use the saying,"I'm going to have to put a brick on your head!" too! Someone said it to me when I was a kid. 🤣