Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
Things that have happened this summer:
- Katie got engaged to a charming young man and they planned to be united in March 2010.
- Miriam Joy, our first niece was born! She is totally awesome!
- Austin took 5 hours of Hebrew and did exceptionally well! (100% on his last paper exceptional!!!)
- We went to Kansas in June and had a fun time having family photo shoots…thanks dad and Melissa & Michelle!!
- BABY BOOM! Joy and Jamie had a sweet little lad and Reagan Ann and Jerry had their first child and they are both so precious! I LOVE BABY LIPS!
- Houses! Houses! Houses! A number of our dearest friends have purchased homes for the first time. It’s so nice to all go through different things at different times so we can help one another when it’s our turn.
- Mathilde came to visit from July 21st to August 16th. It was such an incredible time to reconnect with my sweet sister and dear friend. We hope to visit her in two years!
- Sam and Andy visited us all the way from England. We had fun hiking, eating amazing food, and just being with each other. I love you Sammy!
Now school starts up in one week and who know what we can pack into seven days! We thank the Lord for such wonderful friends and that all our physical needs are met daily. Austin and I continue to work on loving each other and our son in more selfless ways. I hope everyone else had a good summer…if you haven’t shared, please tell me all about it!