Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday: First Edition

I am going to do this thing every Thursday (hopefully)
where I share what I am thankful for.
With all the hard things that life has woven into it,
it can be difficult to remember how much awesomeness is also present.
So here we GO!

1) I am thankful for sharing! Wyatt is still at the age where he can share whatever we are eating without purchasing/preparing another scope of ice cream, omelet, or whatever. He can always have a portion of what we are having and that is really AWESOME! He still has his own meals but if he wants some of what I am eating it doesn't really affect anything. Soon I know he will out eat me by many portions :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) I am thankful for TREES! This isn't a new one but these trees I made for the season!



This is short but Wyatt isn't taking nap...not so thankful for that new habit...oh well.
What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

said...

I too LOVE trees.
those are beautiful :)

and I too LOVE sharing - although I do not have a little baby to share with, I do share with my friends most times :)

I TOO love you!
and miss.

see you sometime???