Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Month of Love!


Now that she has received it...This is what I sent Michelle Van Winkle for her birthday!
A banner stating "I LOVE YOU"!
I do love her so much! She has been my friend for eight years now.
CRAZY! I thought it would be fun to share
since it is the month of remembering who we loooooove!
As a gift, feel free to download this mini-calendar below.
I was trying to do one for every month as
Christmas gifts but it was too much!
I will try to complete the month we are in and share it with you!
XOXOX


HAPPY FEBRUARY!
February:
The month before spring.
The month when Valentine's Day is celebrated.
The month where I realize we are knee deep into a new year.
The shortest month of the year (probably to be kind to us warm weather lovers).


I hope you all have a wonderful February!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

thanks amanda. . i love you too! they look super sweet on my mantel too!