Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun weekend with the Fam! (Part I)


We were so happy to have my dad (step style), Naomi and Eli come to visit us this weekend. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH and wish we could see them more often. We went up to the mountains on Friday to a place called O'Fllon Park. It's a modest little park that has some awesome short trails and there is a little stream that runs through the whole length of the location. Wyatt had a great time...we have found he really likes the outdoors.




Along with the hike we took and the million pictures I took. We also played some hill billy golf which is hard to explain but is a really simple and fun game. While Naomi and I weren't playing that we were doing a premature "Senior" picture shoot and practiced our model walk.
Dad and I also through around the frisbee a bit. It was fun to get some fresh air and spend some quality time together!!!

2 comments:

Reagan said...

That sounds awesome! I can't wait till it's my turn :)

Kate said...

Glad you had fun--and may I say what a handsome outfit Wyatt is wearing--I think I recognize that super cool striped shirt don't I? haha.