Friday, October 19, 2012
Autumn in Manhattan 2012
You don't have to know me very well to know that I may be a little obsessed with AUTUMN! It's so lovely, yet so fleeting. Hope you're enjoying Autumn where you inhabit...it's going to be here today and gone tomorrow.
TOP TEN AUTUMN LIKES:
1) The sound of Autumn. The leaves falling in droves and crunching underfoot.
3) The color scheme.
4) Hot beverages.
5) The rich, earthy smells laced with the scent of something freshly baked.
6) Watching "The Lord of the Rings" (our family tradition when the weather turns cold).
7) Advent being on our doorstep.
8) More blankets to cuddle under.
9) Eating soup...I LOVE SOUP!
10) Reflecting on my year so far and see all that Lord has done and being filled with gratitude!