Wednesday, December 3, 2008

October Recap

Dear wonderful family and friends:
I apologize for the tardy update. No excuses, I will do better.

OCTOBER:

Wyatt was dedicated at our Church, Trailhead, on October 19th. The Olinger family (Mom, Dad and Katie O.) and my dear friend Reagan Ann Kemper traveled here to help celebrate the occasion.
It went very well. Austin and I both had to read a statement that basically meant we were giving Wyatt back to the Lord and that we trusted Him with our precious son. Pastor Jeff then prayed for all the families and babies. Wyatt proceeded to "talk" through the entire prayer. Maybe he was just practicing is praying skills.

Erica and Justin came the following weekend to spend time with us. We celebrated birthdays (Erica's and mine), went for a brief hike, went shopping at the mall, and played sequence. It was a wonderful time. We are so excited for the both of them because they are expecting their first child at the end of May. YIPPY!!! Wyatt will have a cousin!

I turned 24 on October 27th! Twenty-four is my favorite number and has been since I was six. In kindergarten my desk number was 24. When I was learning about numbers, more specifically multiplication, I found out many numbers go into 24 (1,2,3,4,6,8,12). Austin and I were married on the 24th of June. The list goes on and on. So yeah, it was a pretty cool birthday. I taught my first art class to some adults from our Church that night. I received so many nice presents (Austin totally rocked the presents this year!). So thanks everyone for making the last 24 years of my life so amazing. I really love you!

Wyatt had his first Halloween and I made him a rollie pollie costume. We didn't go trick-or-treating because he can't have candy so we went to a pumpkin carving party and shopping with him in his costume. I didn't document these events very well so here is the best picture.
SO SWEET RIGHT?!?!

This is getting a little lengthy so I will post one more thing of Wyatt and write more in the near future...I promise.